Indoor Air Quality
Breathe Easier with Our Indoor Air Quality Services & Products
The modern world contains many airborne allergens and environmental pollutants that can create real discomfort when they build up inside your home. And while those with compromised breathing caused by allergies, asthma or other respiratory issues are generally more strongly affected, anyone can be subject to the negative effects of less-than-healthy indoor air. At Lunsford Air Conditioning & Heating, we offer a range of IAQ solutions to minimize the airborne allergens and other air pollutants inside your home, so you can breathe easier both physically and mentally.
Our Lineup of Air Cleaners & Other Specialized IAQ Solutions
From air purification to ventilation to humidity control, today’s IAQ technology offers an option for every type of problem and situation. The following is a selection of the types of indoor air quality equipment we offer at Lunsford Air Conditioning & Heating:
- Air Cleaners: Depending on their type, air cleaners help remove various pollutants from the air.
- Air Filters: Air filters help your system capture and remove airborne particles such as dust, smoke, pollen and animal dander.
- Air Purifiers: Air purifiers are designed to capture and kill or inactivate biological pollutants such as bacteria, viruses, other types of germs and mold.
- Air Sanitizers: Air sanitizers such as UV lamps exert a protective influence on your HVAC system, preventing the buildup of germs that can compromise the system, while also compromising your family’s health.
- UV Lamps: An ultraviolet lamp can protect your system’s indoor coil from the growth of mold and bacteria that might otherwise be circulated throughout your home.
Humidity Regulation Solutions
IAQ solutions are available both for humid and dry climates/indoor environments, letting you select the one you need during a given season.
- Air Humidifiers: Air humidifiers are designed to add moisture to the too-dry air that may be circulating through your HVAC system in winter, particularly if you use forced-air heating.
- Air Dehumidifiers: Dehumidifiers can help remove excess moisture from the air before it leads to mold growth and damage to furniture and other indoor surfaces.
Fresh Air Ventilation Solutions
Ventilating your home can be difficult when the outdoor air temperature is too cold or too hot.
- Heat Recovery Ventilators: Heat recovery units warm and humidify the air as it’s delivered into your home in winter.
- Energy Recovery Ventilators: Energy recovery units cool and dehumidify the air that’s delivered into your home in summer.
Call Lunsford Air Conditioning & Heating to discuss your indoor air quality needs and challenges in Pace, Milton, Escambia County, Perdido, Navarre, Gulf Breeze, Cantonment, FL and the surrounding area.