Save Time and Money with Lunsford’s Comfort Care Maintenance Plan
Air conditioners, furnaces, and heat pumps are built to provide exceptional efficiency and comfort over many years of dependable service. Despite the rugged build quality of modern heating and cooling products, these machines are subjected to the worst possible conditions, especially in areas with hot, humid climates like we experience in Pace, Milton, Escambia County, Perdido, Navarre, Gulf Breeze, Freeport, Cantonment, FL, and the surrounding area. No matter how old your furnace or air conditioner may be, preventive maintenance is essential to sustain comfort, maximize efficiency and extend the service life of the equipment.
HVAC Maintenance Plans and Services
Heating and cooling maintenance is designed to keep critical internal components free of dirt, grime, and other contaminants. A properly maintained air conditioner or furnace will help enhance humidity control and improve indoor air quality.
Lunsford Air Conditioning & Heating offers two flexible maintenance plans, our Comfort Care Plan and Peace of Mind Plan. When you purchase a maintenance agreement or seasonal tune-up, we send NATE-certified technicians to your home twice a year in the offseason to perform a variety of important inspections, tests, and calibrations:
Heat Pump and AC Maintenance
- Verify the refrigerant charge
- Test compressor output
- Inspect electrical systems and disconnect wires
- Test the blower motor
- Inspect fan relays
- Calibrate the thermostat if necessary
- Verify supply registers
- Test electrical connections
- Inspect contactors and defrost controls
- Lubricate motors and bearings
- Clear the drain pan and drain lines
- Inspect ductwork for leaks and loose connections
- Clean condensing coils
- Check evaporator coils
- Inspect the heat exchanger
- Check the flame sensor
- Adjust the burners if necessary
- Measure furnace gas pressure
- Inspect the b-vent assembly
- Check electronics, wiring and electronics
- Test the primary circuit board
- Test and inspect the blower assembly
- Check the ignition system
- Test Safety Controls
- Inspect and test the gas valve
The Benefits of Preventive Maintenance
Cooling and heating maintenance plans provide numerous benefits when the work is performed by the skilled professionals at Lunsford Air Conditioning & Heating:
- Reduced Utility Costs: A well-maintained HVAC system runs more efficiently. Shorter run cycles consume less energy, which will lower your monthly cooling and heating utility costs.
- Improved Comfort: Accumulated dirt, grime, and other restrictions can affect airflow and negatively impact your sense of comfort. Regular maintenance ensures every room in your home will maintain a consistent, comfortable temperature.
- Lower Repair Costs: Our technicians identify worn and stressed parts before they fail in severe weather. Repairing your unit in the offseason is less stressful and less costly.
- Extended Equipment Life: Properly maintained air conditioners, furnaces, and heat pumps accumulate fewer run hours compared to neglected units. Compromised coils and motors force the system to work longer to meet the indoor load. Over time, this condition can shorten the life of the equipment.
Gulf Power Will Reimburse Your HVAC Tune-Up Service Call
Through Gulf Power’s Check Me!® program, our certified technicians will conduct a comprehensive system assessment and give you a detailed evaluation and recommendations. All at NO cost to you!
Preventive Maintenance is Essential
Preventive maintenance is the best investment you can make to lower your utility bills and make your HVAC equipment last longer. Call today to learn more about our budget-friendly flexible maintenance plan options.